Methods of payment:
1. We accept cash, check, debit and credit cards at our office during normal business hours. There is a convenience fee for credit or debit card payments.
2. We accept payments placed in our drop box located at our office. Please do not place cash in the drop box.
3. We can automatic draft your account. You can sign up for automatic draft at our office or you can down the form here.
4. Online bill pay through our website using eCheck, credit card, or debit card. There is a convenience fee for credit or debit card payments. A link is conveniently located on the home page.
5. Online bill pay through your bank. Contact your bank for more information.
6. We accept payment via telephone. Call 844-481-0555 to pay via telephone. There is a convenience fee for telephone payments using your debit or credit card.
Please note that there are various third-party vendors who advertise as online payment processors for Bear Creek Water Association. Bear Creek Water Association is not affiliated with, nor responsible for, any online bill payment processors other than the processor used through our website. This includes companies such as Doxo. Any use of said third-party vendors is solely at the risk of the consumer. We do not recommend using such services as we cannot guarantee that we will receive the payment in a timely manner, if we receive the payment at all. For safe and easy online bill pay, simply use the link provided on our home page.