Application For Service:

Application for service shall be made at the Bear Creek Water Association business office.  Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.  The applicant will be required to sign our “Water/Sewer Users Agreement”.  The applicant should bring a copy of their warranty deed or lease agreement, identification such as a valid driver’s license, and must pay all applicable fees and deposits.  We accept cash, checks, money orders, debit or credit cards for application of service. Convenience fees may apply for debit and credit cards.

If you are unable to come into the office to sign up for service, please email the required paperwork (warranty deed/signed lease agreement and identification) to and call our office number, 601-856-5969, select Option 3, to speak with someone about setting up new service over email.


  • Membership fee - $15
  • Homeowner / Builder / Property Manager deposit - $100 per service address
  • Renter deposit - $200 per service address

All deposits are applied to final bills and refundable at the end of service.

All requests for service other than a standard residential meter for a single-family residence should contact Bear Creek Water Association to discuss the level and quantity of water and sewer service desired.  This might include peak flow, minimum flow, average flow, wastewater constituents, or required pressures.

If sanitary sewer is not available and on-site wastewater treatment will be utilized, the applicant must also bring a copy of the Mississippi State Department of Health Form 335 E.  This form is the Permit/Recommendation document proving that a Notice of Intent has been filed as per Section 41-67-5, Mississippi Code of 1972, Annotated.  The process for the customer to acquire the document is as follows:

  • The customer should make a written request for a sewer release letter from Bear Creek Water Association.  We will send the release letter directly to the State Department of Health.

  • The customer can then visit to apply for on-site wastewater treatment.

  • If you have questions about the process, you can contact the State Department of Health.

  • After the application is complete and approved, the State Department of Health will give the customer the required Form 335 E.