Bills are mailed/emailed the first week of each month and are due by the 20th of each month. If balance is not paid by the 20th, a late fee of 10% will be placed on the balance. Please note if the PAST DUE balance carries forward to next billing cycle, THIS DOES NOT GIVE YOU AN EXTENSION OF TIME TO PAY. PAST DUE balances are due immediately to avoid disconnection of services.
LATE NOTICES ARE MAILED THE 21ST OF EACH MONTH, INDICATING AMOUNT DUE WITH LATE PENALTY, AS WELL AS FINAL PAYMENT DATE OF PAST DUE TO AVOID DISCONNECTION OF SERVICES AND ADDITIONAL $50 PENALTY.
New Customer fees consists of:
- $100.00 refundable meter deposit for homeowners/builders per service address (refunded when you move off our system, usually as a credit on final bill)
- $200.00 refundable meter deposit for renters per service address(refunded when you move off our system, usually as a credit on final bill)
- $15.00 non-refundable membership
Monthly payment options:
- Cash, check, or money order
- Payment drop box located on west side of building available for 24/7 payments.
- IN HOUSE BANK DRAFT service (drafts 20th of each month – form available at BCWA office or under Customer Forms)
- Convenient Online payments @ www.bcwaterms.org using your debit or credit card information or your bank routing and account number. A small convenience fee is applied when using a debit or credit card.
- Pay by Phone by dialing 844-481-0555 using your debit or credit card information or your bank routing and account number. A small convenience fee is applied when using a debit or credit card.
|Madison County||601.855.5670||(billed through Property Tax Millage Rate)|
|City of Madison||601.856.8958||(billed through BCWA billing for Madison)|
|City of Ridgeland||601.856.3938||(billed through BCWA for recycling charges)|
Sign up for text alerts by texting WATER to 877-230-8989.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 601-856-5969.